We are not a company, nor a union, nor a club or anything. We are just some people who would like to give you a great weekend with a lot of fun. That's why we do not give you a long page with lawyers phrases, but we simply explain
to you what happens with your data, so you can relax.
SAFETY OF THE DATA
- Your registration data is transmitted encrypted with https (see Wikipedia for details on https), so that nobody can fetch your data.
- We only ask for your data so that we know who you are and where you come from. Maybe we can see that other participants are from your area.
- We may send some information to your email adress about the qepHom, but that does not happen very often.
- We will not send you any unwanted emails after the qepHom. But you should agree that we send you a reminder for the following qepHom.
WHO CAN SEE MY DATA?
- Only the organizers and webmasters of the event can see the attendees list.
- Registered attendees can view their own settings for reference, such as t-shirt size and room type.
- Your data is only used inside the qepHom and will not be given to anyone else.
- If you register a room at the hotel, your first and last name will be given to them, nothing more.
When you register, a so-called cookie (see Wikipedia about cookies) is stored on your computer.
This one only includes your register-ID, so that you do not need to sign in again if you want to change your registration later.